6 best exercises for tummy tuck recovery at home
Good results in a relatively short time can be achieved by adhering to a balanced diet (with calorie control) and paying at least 30 minutes a day exercise. See this post.
It is best not even to go to the gym and not to spend money on individual training with a coach, and to do right at home. It is convenient and not as difficult as it may seem.
This type of training combines cardio and strength training (high intensity). This will help to increase energy consumption (burning calories) and speed up the process of losing weight.
Below we will tell you about the 6 best exercises to get rid of belly fat. Start doing them today!
- 1 Stand in the plank
- 2 Turns with weight to get rid of belly fat
- 3 Exercise with a roller (wheel)
- 4 Bridge with leg lift
- 5 Exercises on the lower press to get rid of belly fat
- 6 Knees to chest
Stand in the plank
This is a very popular exercise today, as it allows you to simultaneously work out different muscle groups throughout the body.
It is recommended to speed up metabolism and strengthen the abdomen, buttocks and lower back.
How to perform planks exercise
- Take a position lying on your stomach (on the Mat for yoga). Then lean on your forearms (elbows) and toes and lift your body (as shown in the photo above).
- Make sure to keep the body straight so that the abdomen does not SAG and the hips do not rise up.
- You will feel a strong tension in the abdominal muscles. Even if you keep this body position for a few seconds.
- Start with 20 seconds, gradually increasing the duration to 45 seconds.
Turns with weight to get rid of belly fat
How to perform turns with weight
- Sit so that the upper torso and thighs form the Latin letter V. the Legs are raised and crossed.
- Pick up a heavy ball (2.5 kg) and hold it at chest level. Begin to perform turns, first in one direction, then in another.
- Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
Exercise with a roller (wheel)
If you have a special roller (wheel) for fitness at home, then the following exercise is ideal to get rid of belly fat.
The video will facilitate training and make it interesting.
How to do this exercise
- Get on your knees and squeeze the handles of the roller in both hands.
- Now lower the body, moving the roller from itself forward, and then slowly return to the starting position.
- Perform 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
Bridge with leg lift
This exercise is useful not only for the abdomen but also for the muscles of the buttocks and thighs.
In this case, we offer you to perform it with alternate lifting legs to increase the load.
How to do a bridge with a leg lift
- Take a position lying on your back. The left leg is bent at the knee (the left foot is pressed to the floor), and the right leg is stretched up (looks at the ceiling).
- Now stretch your arms along the body and, leaning on them, lift the pelvis (see more at thatscleanmaids.com). Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Relax, change your legs and do 10-12 reps each.
Exercises on the lower press to get rid of belly fat
The muscles of the lower press are the hardest to work through, this is one of the most problematic areas of our body (and that’s where the most fat accumulates).
This exercise is called “guillotine”. Do not worry, the head will remain in place, but the fat on your stomach will have a hard time.
How to do this exercise
- Take a position lying on your back. Raise your legs so that they form a 90-degree angle with the upper body and floor.
- Now slowly lower your legs without touching the floor with your heels.
- Take a short pause (4 or 5 seconds) and lift your legs again.
- Perform 4 sets of 10 or 15 reps.
Knees to chest
This exercise is ideal for fighting fat in the abdomen. It not only strengthens the muscles in this part of the body but also activates cardiovascular activity.
How to do
- Take a position lying on the stomach, lean on the forearms (elbows) and toes and lift the body.
- Make sure that the back is straight and the stomach does not SAG down (it should be retracted, tense).
- Lift one leg to the chest, then return it to its original position. Repeat with the other foot.
- Work the legs alternately, trying to perform the exercise as quickly as possible.
- Do 30 or 40 repetitions.
Do you want to see the desired result in a short time? Then be constant in your actions (training should become a regular phenomenon in your life).
And do not forget to stick to proper nutrition.