How to burn fat on the belly and sides of a man
Any trainer in fitness club or the dietitian on a question: how to clean sides to the man, will give the answer that in this case the complex solution of a problem will be required.
If the cause of the appearance of fat folds on the sides was poor nutrition and lack of exercise, it is necessary to adjust the intake of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, plus parallel to engage in strength and aerobic exercise.
Waist in men, the size of which exceeds 88-94 cm, can be a harbinger of diabetes (type II), cardiovascular, cancer.
Abdominal fat (“protective belt” around the waist and sides) is a concentrate of the stress hormone (cortisol), which is a risk factor for death.
In addition, abdominal obesity is often accompanied by visceral obesity, when any of the internal organs is covered with a “fat bag”, which leads to serious failures in its work and critical deterioration of health.
Therefore, the relief of the press and strong muscles – is not just a guarantee of beauty and health. A man who watches his figure, confident, enjoys female attention and respect in society. Such a person is more successful in career advancement.
Why belly fat
The reasons for the increase in the volume of the abdomen in men quite a lot. In 90% of cases, the accumulation of fat at the bottom and sides of the abdomen is associated with abundant absorption of sweets. And to drive the fat, will have to work hard.
And if for this reason to join your favorite sofa at the TV but sitting at the computer for a favorite toy or activity, the belly fat is assured. Beer makes a huge contribution. Rarely what kind of man are you this evening without your favorite beer. Beer disrupts the production of testosterone and makes an imbalance in the liver, which leads to the accumulation of fat in the abdomen. Get rid of fat will help diet therapy, combined with exercise. And to properly carry out the removal of body fat, you will need the attention of specialists.
In some cases, to remove fat on the sides and in the abdomen, a man needs to see a doctor. In the remaining 10% of cases, fat accumulates due to endocrine diseases. It will help to lose weight visit to the endocrinologist and treatment of diseases of the thyroid, pancreas, gonads and pituitary gland. However, it is not necessary to frantically search for the symptoms of ailments. An accurate diagnosis will be made by a competent specialist, after conducting research.
Danger of excess fat
Men are different. They accumulate fat around the internal organs, causing a radical restructuring of the body systems. This fat, called abdominal fat, is hormone active, increases the need for food, which stimulates its even greater growth, compression of internal organs, violation of their work.
Proper nutrition or diet
Undoubtedly, sitting on a diet, the stomach will go faster. Only it is also necessary to choose wisely. Very popular now diet associated with protein-carbon alternation. They do not act very quickly, but reliably, and most importantly – include all the necessary substances.
In the process of losing weight to save (and multiply!) health, you can not hurry. But better to just go on a normal healthy diet – then the stomach will inevitably come back in good shape.
Basic principles for a healthy diet, and for any diet:
- It is necessary to eat at least 5-6 times a day;
- to prevent feelings of hunger;
- portions should be small;
- cook food for a couple, cook, bake – but no frying;
- you can not eat for 4 hours before bedtime (Yes, not after six, but for 4 hours – as people can go to bed at completely different times, and allow fasting – as already mentioned-it is impossible);
- less simple carbohydrates – usually sweets;
- proper distribution of products by time of day: in the morning – complex carbohydrates, in the evening – proteins;
- more products that affect the metabolism to pass quickly;
- as much as possible drink water – not everyone can drink 2 liters of it a day, but you need to aspire to. And you can get it from juicy vegetables and soups, for example.
Fat burning diet
To reduce belly fat, you need to consume more calories than you consume. The more calories you burn, the faster the extra pounds will melt.
- Make a healthy diet. A healthy diet will help you get rid of excess weight. The diet should be low-calorie natural products such as lean meat, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Talk with your doctor before you start exercising or making significant changes to your diet.
2. Reduce your calorie intake. If you don’t limit your calorie intake, you won’t lose belly fat. Limit the total daily caloric intake to 1600-1700 kcal. This should result in a deficit sufficient for you to lose about 0.5 to 1 kg per week, depending on your activity level. If you are already obese II degree (BMI=35-39,9), the caloric content of the daily diet can be reduced to 1100-1200 kcal, and at III degree (BMI=40 and above) – to 600-700 kcal.
The list of exercises that would remove the belly and flanks:
- Push-UPS from the floor, bars
- Dumbbell bench press
- Running, between workouts
The main thing to force to work large muscle groups like legs and back, there’s just more glycogen (sugar). After as glycogen spend in consumption goes subcutaneous fat!
The load should be long and regular. Necessarily need a warm-up.
Exercise for burning fat on the waist:
Stand up straight, legs together. Place the fitball on your right thigh, press with your right hand. Left arm bent, hand on waist. Overcoming the resistance of the fitball, lean to the right. Then change sides. Perform 3-4 sets of 30 slopes.
Exercise to burn fat on the thighs and abdomen:
Sit on the floor, legs bent, feet on the floor. Hands behind, support the torso in an upright position. Lift your legs up and straighten them at the same time. Pausing for a few seconds in the upper position, take the starting position. Perform three sets of 20 repetitions.