Estrogen, high levels and health problems
The premenstrual pain, the appearance of breasts in men, the highest rate of infertility between men and women, fibrous breasts or endometriosis are, according to Xevi Verdaguer, an integrative physician expert in hormonal health, the indicators that there is some accumulation of estrogen in the body.An excess that ends up developing many of the modern problems with which we usually go to the consultations and that on many occasions, they are misdiagnosed, and they try to solve them with remedies that affect us much more. According to this new type of understanding medicine and facing problems, the role of hormones has a lot to do: our endocrine systems are altered due to a significant increase in the level of estrogen, which many of us are not able to manage by our disposition genetic, and that, however, we can solve if we are aware of the problem.
Exposure to obesogens is one of the most powerful mechanisms currently to cause metabolic alterations
- enstrogen can be translated into some disorders that we usually attribute to other causes and that can lead to real problems.
- The development of breasts in men, some problems such as prostate hypertrophy, varicose veins in testicles and legs, anxiety problems, dandruff or peeling skin, or even sperm problems: poor mobility and quantity, are ailments that can be caused by an excess of estrogen in our body.
- However, this is not the worst thing that can happen, as some of these evils can increase the risk of suffering from prostate cancer and even suffer a heart attack or become sterile.
- I trogen can mean the appearance of ailments and diseases that have somehow been assumed as normal, but that does not have to be so at all.
- Well, known is that many women suffer very acute menstrual ailments, menstrual syndromes and a flow that lasts much longer than the days of ovulation. The headaches, migraines can have their origin in an excess of estrogen and histamines, while joint and muscle pain can be due to hypothyroidism and excess estrogen.
- The belly pains, the irritable colon, and chronic constipation (except when you have the rule) can also be due to this hormonal excess.
- Other ailments that can warn women of an excess of estrogen are: fatigue, being too cold always, swollen eyes after getting up, insomnia, shallow sleep, low blood pressure, sinusitis, spring allergies, dermatitis, among many other pathologies that we usually believe associated with other causes and that we usually palliate with remedies that sometimes cause new ills.
Having excess bloodonble symptoms that warn that something is wrong with the body`s resistance in insulin : grains or points on the outside of the arm, fat accumulation in the navel and legs, fringes brunettes in the neck, cracked heels, armpits of a darker color, little hair or excessive fall of it.
Foods that imbalageding –>
Many of the foods ouis occurs especially in those foods whose sugar intake increases insulin levels, causing decompensation in our endocrine system. These are the most common and those to be avoided:
- 1 Wheatwheat is one of e h and unfortunately, much of the food we consume daily are made with this ingredient: bread, pasta, pasta, cookies, etc. This food increases the blood sugar level even more than the sugar itself. Sugar
- 2 Dairy products
- 3 Stevia
- 4 Infusions
- 5 Fruit and nuts
- 6 Cheese and milk
- 7 Bread
- 8 Vegetables
- 9 Vegetables
- 10 Octopus, squid and cuttlefish
- 11 Sources of Omega-3