The best types of bread for the fitness diet
The bread is known to be a staple in the diet of people for centuries
It has become the basis for feeding all civilizations. Since it has very rich nutritional characteristics, like a high content of carbohydrates, fiber, protein and vitamin B. Part of the food group to be included in a balanced diet. Thanks to its composition manage to cover a very important part of the daily needs of energy and nutrients that our body requires. However, there are misconceptions about this food so valuable. Perhaps the belief that most extend over time:
“The bread fattening and should be eliminated or completely restrict when starting a diet”
But … Is bread fattening? First of all, it is important to maintain a balance in everything that we consume in our daily diet. Bread, consumed in moderation, does not have to get fat. Now, there is a variety of bread that are recommended to consume as they have nutritional benefits. The bread is healthier whoever possesses more grain and in its composition, has 100% whole wheat flour.
The types of healthier bread we present:
It is one made with whole grains, is richer in vitamins, fiber and minerals. Contains vitamin B group, which is very good for the nervous, minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and potassium system, all very important to nerve function and the rest of the body. It also helps prevent colon cancer, constipation problem and high cholesterol. It is fully recommended to diabetics because it keeps blood sugar levels. And it is not advisable for people suffering from intestinal tract disorders
The bread is more fiber and nutrients has inside it is a mixture of iron, vitamins B and E, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, ideal for treating anxiety. It is more compact than wheat because it contains less gluten. Improved blood circulation and is indicated in cases of hypertension and cardiovascular disease because it has linoleic acid. It is perfect for breakfast, a slice with a glass of orange will provide a good dose of energy, fiber, and vitamins
It is a bread rich in protein, vitamin B and minerals, which highlights magnesium. It is very nutritious and provides energy. Oat bread is very popular, often combined with wheat flour, which makes it lighter and more pleasant, less dry than the one made from wheat. Moreover, soluble fiber has very suitable for lowering cholesterol. It is advised to consume in case of people suffering from anemia s and those with retention due to its diuretic effect
Oat Bread Recipe
We propose a recipe, easy, quick and delicious. This is a healthy and natural, tasty and nutritious Enjoy it!
- 200 g of milk at room temperature
- 100 g of water at room temperature
- 25 g fresh bakers yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 250g wholemeal flour
- 150 g of white bread flour
- 100 g of oatmeal HSN
- 50 g of oat flakes (garnish)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Extra virgin olive oil (to paint the pan)
- 30 g of milk (to paint pan)
- Placed in glass milk, water, yeast, and sugar. Programming mix 20 seconds, speed 2.
- Add the flour and salt. Programming 5 minutes pin speed.
- We take the mass of the glass, form a ball and oil paint. Place the dough in a container wall preferably high, so that it can leaven. The container is covered with film and allowed to rise in a warm location for about 1 hour.
- After an hour, the dough on the floured work surface is placed and is given the desired shape bread.
- Paint with milk and oatmeal place above (decoration).
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper and place it in her bread. Cover with plastic film. Wait another 40 minutes to take the second levado.
- After that time is the time to bake at 200 degrees (as usual, we put the bread when the oven is already hot). Bake about 30 or 35 minutes.